LAPS seeks donations
The Lycoming Animal Protection Society (LAPS), 195 Phillips Park Drive, River Front South Complex, South Williamsport, is seeking items used in the everyday care of the shelter cats. The following are items that are needed by the shelter.
• Dry sweeping cloth refills (“Swiffer” or generic brands. Dry only, not wet.)
• Bleach (must contain minimum six percent sodium hypochlorite.)
• Paper towels
• Laundry detergent (high efficiency only)
• Dish detergent
• Tall (kitchen) garbage bags
• First class and post card postage stamps
• Canned cat food — pate style
• Dry cat food — no red food dye
• Gift cards (Wal-Mart, Giant, Target, etc.)
• Scoopable cat litter
• Baby food (Beech Nut homestyle beef, chicken or turkey only — cannot contain onion or garlic in any form.)
For more information about the shelter or to make an appointment, visit www.lapsshelter.org or call 570-327-8707. Volunteer applications also are being accepted for all days and shifts.