Residents enjoy a Cruise-In at the Meadows
The Meadows, A Park Home Personal Care Community, 2160 Warrensville Road, Montoursville, recently held a Cruise-In event.
The family-friendly event featured classic, hot rod and antique cars on the front field. In addition, The Warrensville Lions and Eat and Run Catering/Sunset Ice Cream were on site selling various food and beverages.
Two trophies were awarded per class. The groups that voted for the winners were: The Meadows Choice Award that included residents, family members, volunteers and staff of The Meadows and The Participants’ Choice Award that was voted on by car show participants.
The Participants’ Choice Awards:
• Antique Class — Andy Follmer of Montoursville, 1932 Chevy Confederate Cabriolet
• Classic Class — Jennifer Bowes of Williamsport, 1976 Pontiac Trans Am. Also owned by Erich Bowes.
• Hot Rod Class — Oak Alexander of Montgomery, 1948 Ford F-4
The Meadows Choice Awards:
• Antique Class — Elaine Kobbe of Montgomery, 1957 Ford Thunderbird
• Classic Class — Jeanne Reed of Muncy, 1968 Ford Mustang. Also owned by Rory Reed.
• Hot Rod Class — Paul Butters of Williamsport, 1929 Ford 2 Door Sedan