Charges filed against 13
Thirteen people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Ashley L. Stevens, 34, of 3430 Lycoming Creek Road; city police; drug paraphernalia and no rear lights after police found hypodermic needles and items to prepare heroin for injections in Stevens’ car at West Third and Walnut streets on Sept. 14; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Jerome Williams, 37, of 2801 Linn St.; city police; drug paraphernalia and six charges of possession when police found 171 bags of heroin and fentanyl and 10.46 grams of cocaine at his house on April 21; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• Daniel K. Cassidy Jr., 58, of 420 E. Fifth Ave., South Williamsport; state police; criminal use of a communications facility and three charges of possession after selling crack cocaine to a confidential informant at 1431 High St. on Sept. 6; jailed in lieu of $50,000.
• Keith M. Peet, 29; Lycoming County District Attorney’s office; false identification, retaliation against a witness and two charges of terroristic threats after threatening a witness during a court hearing, threatening detectives and giving a false name to police at 48 W. Third St. on Dec 1 and 6; released on $25,000 bail.
• Rahnell J. Cotton, 22, of 716 Center St.; city police; possession of a small amount of marijuana and paraphernalia during a traffic stop at the 900 block of Memorial Avenue on Aug. 17; jailed in lieu of $2,500.
• Caleb A. Decker, 21, of 28 Ban Road, Muncy; state police; criminal use of a communications facility and three charges of possession after selling 1.4 grams of crack cocaine to a confidential informant at 1431 High St. on Sept. 6; jailed in lieu of $75,000 bail.
• Melissa C. Hamm, 39, of 2253 W. Third St.; state police; delivery of a controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver, criminal use of a communications facility and possession after selling 6.8 grams of cocaine to a confidential informant at 2239 W. Fourth St. on June 16; released on $25,000 bail.
• Donate J. Terrell, 30, 1115 Vine Ave., Apt. 2; Pennsylvania College of Technology police department; small amount of marijuana and paraphernalia when police saw marijuana and a marijuana grinder in plain sight at his home on Sept. 22; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Kyle L. Jordan, 21, of 948 W. Third St., Apt 9; Penn College police; small amount of marijuana and two charges of drug paraphernalia after police found a bong and marijuana visible on a table when responding a burglary call at his home on May 9; released on $1,500 bail.
• Corey B. Lloyd, 43, of 152 Boak Ave., Hughesville; state police; theft by unlawful taking and three charges of theft by deception after stealing $4,890 worth of jewelry from his girlfriend at their house on Nov. 6; jailed in lieu of $35,000.
• Jeffery A. Paulhamus, 36, of 1522 W. Fourth St.; city police; DUI and accident involving damage to attended vehicle or property after striking a car in a hit and run and then a building at 601 Berger St. on May 24; released on $5,000 bail.
• James W. Mulligan, 44, Sunbury; Muncy Borough police; DUI and duty of driver on approach of emergency vehicle at Route 405 on Dec. 2.
• Corissa R. Stoudt, 30, of 47 S. Second St., Hughesville; state police; theft by unlawful taking, possession and receiving stolen property after stealing 60 oxycodone pills from a friend at 32 Michael Ave. on Nov. 11; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.