Bank’s parent company releases financial figures
Susquehanna Community Financial Inc., the parent company of West Milton State Bank, announced unaudited, consolidated financial results for the end of the first quarter of 2017, a news release said.
• Susquehanna Community Financial Inc. declared its first quarter dividend in the amount of $0.12 per share.
• As of March 31, 2017, total assets were about $404,231,000 as compared to $394,119,000 (audited) as of Dec. 31, 2016.
• Net loans outstanding were about $216,233,000.
• Total deposits ended the first quarter at approximately $342,619,000.
• Net income was about $1,211,000, a 3.24 percent increase from the first three months of 2016 at $1,173,000.
• Earnings per share were about $0.41 for the first quarter of 2017 and $0.40 for 2016, respectively.