Albright Care Services host dinner for RiverWoods employees
Employees of RiverWoods were honored at the annual employee recognition dinner on April 25th at Country Cupboard in Lewisburg. Certificates and pins were handed out to employees who have reached employment milestones for years of service at RiverWoods.
• 5 years of service- Cookie Connolly, Stevie Page, Tammy Packer, Shelby Martin, Lisa Leitzel, Kristina Brouse
• 10 years of service- Beverly Miller and Alyssa Manning
• 15 years of service- John Wagner, Marilyn Ritter, Tiffany Delcamp, Melissa Bowersox, Tracey Boney
• 20 years of service- Sue Vance and Donna Stahl
• 30 years of service- Melvin Corey
• 35 years of service- Jana Neuhard and Susan Keefer
• 40-years of service- Tammy Latsha
RiverWoods Senior Living Community is owned and operated by Albright Care Services, a faith-based non-profit corporation that serves all of central Pennsylvania.