Mansfield faculty mentors honored by seniors
MANSFIELD — Fifteen Mansfield University faculty and staff were honored as 2016-17 Outstanding Senior Mentors at a reception in April.
They were recognized by MU’s Outstanding Senior nominees for being a positive influence on them with and have mentored them as a student and future professional.
Each honoree received a certificate and a copy of the nominating letter from the student.
The honorees and the students who nominated them are:
• Jeffrey Bosworth, history, philosophy and political science, nominated by Paige Kisner.
• Leslie Clifford, biology, nominated by Laura Lawson.
• Michele Conrad, chemistry and physics, nominated by Sabrina Shrawder.
• Scott Davis, chemistry and physics, nominated by Emily Edwards.
• Amy Delozier, Kelchner Fitness Center, nominated by Mikayla Chilson.
• Mary Feeney, Health sciences, nominated by Julianne Cacace.
• Andrea Harris, English and world languages, nominated by Rachel Roupp.
• Gopalan Kutty, business administration, nominated by Ethan Emiliani.
• Robert Maris, biology, nominated by Matthew Moccia.
• John Phillips, mathematics and computer information science, nominated by Robert Conrad.
• Alissa Rose, music, nominated by Sarah Polinski.
• Gretchen Sechrist, psychology, nominated by Amanda Lee.
• Michelle Schlegel, art, nominated by Grace Deming.
• Michele Whitecraft, education and special education, nominated by Amanda Zeafla.
• Sue Young, communication, nominated by Kayla Russell.
The event was presented by the Office of the Provost. The Outstanding Senior Award were presented at commencement on May 13.