JSASD to hold open forum, conversation
JERSEY SHORE — The Jersey Shore Area School District’s superintendent, Jill Wenrich, assistant superintendent, Ken Dady Jr., and the administrative team will hold numerous open conversations and forums throughout the academic shool year. The forums and conversations are open to the public and serve as a means to share the joys and concerns that community members may feel. All community members who live within the attendance area of each school building are encouraged to attend.
The conversations with the Jersey Shore School District staff will be held both throughout the community and the school buildings. If community members are unable to come to one of the open forums at the schools, the school is coming to the community, Wenrich said.
“It’s about reaching out to the community and finding out what good things are occurring, what their perceptions are of the district, are there areas where they would like to see us grow or other areas we may need to look at,” Wenrich said.
The open forums and conversations will be held at
• Oct. 23 — 8 to 9 a.m., Oval County Store, 237 Middle Road.
• Nov. 13. — 7 to 8 p.m., Jersey Shore Area Middle School library, 601 Thompson St.
• Feb. 5 — 7 to 8 p.m., Jersey Shore Area Elementary School library, 601 Locust St.
• March 11 — 7 to 8 p.m., Salladasburg Elementary School library, 3490 Route 287.
• April 14 — 2 to 3 p.m., OIP, 126 W. Central Ave., Avis.
• April 29 — 7 to 8 p.m., Avis Elementary School library, 1088 Third St.
• May 19 — 7 to 8 p.m., Waterville Tavern, 10783 N. Route 44, Waterville.