10 sentenced in Tioga County Court
WELLSBORO — Ten people were sentenced in Tioga County Court recently.
According to court documents, sentenced to county jail time were:
• Vinton L. Heisey, 44, of Kinsers, 75 days to 23 months in for theft, credit for 75 days time served, $223 restitution, $50 fine.
• Charles W. Harding Jr., 53, of Blossburg, 30 days to 24 months minus a day for driving under the influence of intoxicants, 30 days electronic home monitoring, $500 fine, 12 months drivers license suspension.
• James A. Sparks, 44, of Mansfield, 90 days to 24 months minus a day for illegal possession of a firearm, $100 fine.
• Carmelo Lopez III, 35, of Wellsboro, 1 month to 12 months for unlicensed possession of a controlled substance, credit for 200 days time served, immediate parole.
Sentenced to probation were:
• Martina L. Clark, 22, of Mansfield, 12 months for tampering with evidence, and 12 months for possession of a controlled substance, $100 fine, concurrent.
• Erica M. Davis, 32, of Tioga, 12 months for receiving stolen property, $187 restitution, concurrent with any other sentence.
• Matthew J. Spang, 27, of Wellsboro, 12 months for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Sentenced to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition were:
• Tyler M. Cook, 24, of Woodhull, New York, 12 months probation for DUI, 60 days driver’s license suspension.
• Benny Zamani, 58, of Saddle Brook, New Jersey, 12 months probation for DUI.
• Zachary T. Wright, 26, of Boyertown, 9 months probation for possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession and use of drug paraphernalia.
• Jacquleine J. Vangorder, 25, of Galeton, 6 months probation for retail theft.