11 people are charged with driving under influence of alcohol, substances
Eleven motorists have been charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances.
Those charged and the police departments involved are:
• Corie Marie Poche, 32, of Sunbury; state police following a crash in the 700 block of Northway Road in Loyalsock Township on Oct. 1; also charged with careless driving and driving without a license; this is her second DUI arrest.
• Michael Thomas Smith, 27, of 528 Ruben Kehrer Road, lot 113, Muncy; state police at Montgomery Street and Thomas Avenue in Montgomery on Sept. 29; also charged with careless driving and speeding; this is his second DUI arrest.
• Arnold Eugne Moon, 53, of 522 Jordan Ave., Montoursville; state police on Interstate 180 in Fairfield Township on Sept. 24; also charged with careless driving.
• Bertram William Bath Jr., 49, of Lawrenceville; city police at Route 15 and the West Third Street exit ramp on Sept. 20; also charged with driving without a license.
• Kenneth Lee Ackley, 48, of the rear of 418 Broad St., Montoursville; state police in the 300 block of Westminster Drive in Loyalsock Township on Sept. 16.
• Richard A. Cook, 63, of 1430 Washington Blvd.; Montoursville police in the 1000 block of North Loyalsock Avenue on Sept. 4.
• Michelle L. Eveleth-Miller, 44, of Latrobe; state police on Route 220 in Porter Township on Sept. 4; also charged with careless driving and reckless driving.
• Coleman David Lippert, 30, of 361 Ramsey Road, Jersey Shore; state police in the 4300 block of Route 44 in Watson Township on Sept. 1; also charged with careless driving and driving without a license.
• Matthew J. Pettit, 32, of 1521 Memorial Ave.; city police following a hit-run crash at Cemetery Street and Memorial Avenue on Aug. 5; also charged with accident involving damage to unattended property, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Brenda L. Hess, 58, of 953 Louisa St.; city police in the 700 block of Little League Boulevard about on July 15.
• Noami L. Cross, 22, of Mill Hall; city police on Interstate 180 on July 18; also charged with illegal use of solvents and careless driving.