15 people face various criminal charges
Fifteen people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Courtney Erin Derr, of 1101 W. Front St., South Williamsport; city police; aggravated assault for allegedly biting and striking members of the emergency room staff at the Williamsport Regional Medical Center, 700 High St., while she was being treated there for an undisclosed medical issue on Oct. 28; released on $10,000 bail.
• Stephen Donavan Moore, 27, of 324 Campbell St.; city police; burglary and related offenses for allegedly stealing Andrew Stopper’s power tools from 679 Campbell St. on Oct. 8; jailed in lieu of $99,000 bail.
• Wesley Michael Grinnell, 20, of 208 Marion St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional Police; simple assault and harassment for allegedly striking Aubri Prentiss in the head and leg during a domestic disturbance at Grinnell’s home on Oct. 2; released on $3,500 bail.
• Sahmire Rafeek Teasley, 20, of 1015 1/2 Park Ave.; city police; simple assault for allegedly dragging Tyanna Beccles by her hair for half a block near Fifth and Park avenues on Sept. 13; released on $7,500 bail.
• Adam Ray Worden, 37, of 195 Whyne Road, Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional Police; terroristic threats and harassment for allegedly telling ex-girlfriend Angela Orrico that he would “wait for her in the parking lot and kill her if he had to” in the 200 block of North Main Street on Sept. 3; a bench warrant was expected to be filed after he failed to appear for a hearing.
• Colby J. Harris, 24, of 936 W. Fourth St.; city police; four counts each of identity theft and access device fraud and related offenses for allegedly stealing his brother’s debit card and making four illegal withdrawals from his account, totaling $369, in late August; the debit card was stolen from Cory Hess while he was visiting his brother’s apartment; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Cynthia Marie Villanueva, 27, of 601 Locust St.; city police; felony shoplifting after she was nabbed trying to steal merchandise at Family Dollar, 328 Memorial Ave., on Aug. 26; already has four shoplifting arrests; jailed in lieu of $7,500 bail.
• Arthur L. Phillips III, 37, of 190 Slacks Run Road, Trout Run; Tiadaghton Valley Regional Police; theft by deception; was paid $1,000 by Michael Zarreii to do work at his home on Route 220 in Piatt Township in mid-August, but allegedly never did it; released on $7,500 bail.
• Joshua Ray Lewis, 37, of 304 Gehron Parkway, Montoursville; Montoursville police; forgery, access device fraud and related offenses for allegedly stealing Wesley Hughes’ credit card and two checks from Hughes’ apartment at 1244 Broad St. and then he used the credit card to make 36 illegal purchases that totaled $2,400 in late July and early August; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Derek Clark, 39, of 1156 Rural Ave.; city police; resisting arrest, obstructing the administration of law, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness following an incident in the 900 block of Arch Street on July 22; released on $3,500 bail.
• Lauren Marie Johnson, 30, of Jersey Mills; city police; misdemeanor shoplifting after she was caught allegedly trying to steal $187 worth of merchandise at Kohl’s, 251 William St., on July 12; released on $2,500 bail.
• Zachary Dennis Aldinger, 21, and his brother, Elijah Jacob Aldinger, 19, both of English Run Road, Morris; state police; criminal mischief for allegedly spraypainting graffiti on a bridge on Texas Creek Road in Pine Township in early February; both released on $2,500 bail.
• Wendi L. Baumerts, 21, of Mount Penn, Berks County; city police; felony shoplifting after she was caught allegedly trying to steal $147 worth of merchandise at Kohl’s, 251 William St., on Sept. 24, 2015; released on $2,500 bail.
• Joshua Cody Feigles, 32, of 203 Carpenter St., Muncy; state police; burglary, felony trespassing and related offenses for allegedly stealing jewelry and credit cards during a burglary at the home of Theresa Kaiser at 1909 Lincoln Drive in Loyalsock Township in early February 2015; he also allegedly made $423 worth of illegal purchases with the victim’s credit card; released on $50,000 bail.