18 people face various charges
Eighteen people have been charged with various offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Alicia Marie Ergott, 30, of 634 Second St.; city police; simple assault and harassment for allegedly striking boyfriend James Hakes in the head with a power cord during a disturbance at their home on Wednesday; jailed in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• Jasmine India Fulton-Way, 31, of 1529 Scott St.; city police; simple assault and harassment for allegedly kicking her mother, Scarlett Fulton, in the face, causing a laceration above the left eye at the Scott Street home on Nov. 9; jailed in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• Gerald Edward Jordan, 53, of 801 Market St.; city police; three counts of felony shoplifting for allegedly stealing merchandise from Wegmans, 201 William St., on Oct. 16, Oct. 28 and Oct. 31; released on $10,000 bail.
• Lashay Bryant Carter, 24, of 705 Hepburn St.; Montoursville police; theft and access device fraud for allegedly stealing Marlene Diem’s purse from Wendy’s, 1007 N. Loyalsock Ave., on Oct. 26 and attempt to make a $329 purchase on the internet with her credit card; jailed in lieu of $7,500 bail.
• Nathasha Mary Harris, 23, of 750 W. Edwin St.; Muncy Township police; conspiracy to shoplifting following an incident at the Gap, 210 S. Lycoming Mall Drive, on Oct. 22; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Mary Louise Barger, 50, of 1523 Memorial Ave.; Old Lycoming Township police; misdemeanor shoplifting for allegedly fleeing with $4 worth of merchandise from the Dollar General Store, 2062 Lycoming Creek Road, on Oct. 22; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Jeremy Golding, 39, of 126 1/2 Oliver St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; aggravated and simple assault, disorderly conduct and harassment for allegedly punching Shawn Arno in the left side of his face, fracturing his eye socket after the two got off a bus in the 1300 block of Walnut Street in the borough on Oct. 22; jailed in lieu of $75,000 bail.
• Stephen Jeffrey Casale, 47, of 414 S. Broad St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; terroristic threats, disorderly conduct and harassment following a disturbance in which he allegedly alarmed a neighbor by shining a flashlight in the person’s bedroom window and then displayed a loaded handgun on his front porch about 7:30 a.m. Oct. 21; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Kimberly J, Gibson, 46, of 304 Gibrock Lane, Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; misdemeanor shoplifting for allegedly stealing $3 worth of merchandise from Smoker’s Express, 350 Allegheny St., on Oct. 17; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Brian E. Heddings, 37, of 110 Second St., Montgomery; Hughesville police; making unsworn falsification to authorities for allegedly putting down false information on a government form when he attempted to purchase a firearm at Dixie’s Gun Shop, 230 N. Railroad St., on Oct. 5; released on $35,000 bail.
•Johnathan Pace, 32, of 684 Second Ave.; city police; recklessly endangering and harassment for allegedly threatening to jump from the roof of 1130 Almond St. with his 11-month-old child when he reportedly was “high on heroin” on Sept. 19; also allegedly punched Andreya Summerson in the arm and kicked her during an argument over his drug addiction; released on $7,500 bail.
• Susan Ann Francis, 59, and Lauren Elizabeth Francis, 34, both of Westfield; city police; conspiracy to shoplifting after they were caught allegedly trying to steal $335 worth of merchandise from Kohl’s, 251 William St., on Sept. 6; both released on bail.
• Scott A. Buchanan, 42, of West Milton; Montoursville police; six counts each of access device fraud and receiving stolen property for allegedly stealing Mark Kaufman’s credit card from 754 Mulberry St. and using it to make $133 worth of illegal purchases on July 28; released on $2,500 bail.
• Steven Ray Springer Jr., 34, of 303 E. Church St.; city police; felony trespassing and criminal mischief for allegedly smashing the security panel at 1020 Commerce Park Drive on June 25; jailed in lieu of $3,500 bail; this was his second set of charges stemming from an incident at the same property, according to court records.
• LaShay Felicia Bryant-Carter, 24, of 705 Hepburn St.; Muncy Township police; burglary and theft-related offenses for allegedly stealing $624 from Subway, 340 S. Lycoming Mall Road, Muncy; on June 16; jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail; she was terminated as an employee at the business earlier that month.
• Karrie Ann Johnson, 24, of 2381 Route 405, Muncy; state police; theft and access device fraud for allegedly stealing Roberta Danley’s credit card from 881 German Road in Moreland Township and racking up in excess of $200 worth of illegal charges by using it at various businesses in mid-December 2015; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Timothy Wayne Kuhns II, 29, of 3635 Dewey Ave. Ext.; state police; receiving stolen property for allegedly possessing a motorcycle in early November 2014 on McGill Hollow Road in Woodward Township knowing that it had been stolen; the cycle was stolen in June of that year from Northumberland County; released on $15,000 bail.