7 charged with drug-related offenses
Seven people have been charged with various drug offenses.
Those charged and the police departments involved are:
• Michael Tyrone Wills, 28, of 1153 Isabella St.; state police; possession with intent to deliver 48 bags of heroin and related offenses in the 700 block of North Loyalsock Avenue in Montoursville on Nov. 21; admitted to selling heroin “only to a few regular customers to make ends meet,” released on $25,000 bail.
• David Michael Perla, 22, of Arnot; state police; possession with intent to deliver 29 grams of marijuana and possession of marijuana following a crash on Route 414 near Slate Run on Nov. 18; jailed in lieu of $75,000 bail; also charged with driving under the influence of a intoxicants.
• Jackie Leigh Moran, 29, of Mansfield; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Route 15 near the West Third Street off-ramp on Sept. 18; released on $1,500 bail.
• Ryan Kerry Serody Jr., 19, of Ridley Park; Pennsylvania College of Technology police; possession of a controlled substance without a prescription (Concerta) on campus on Sept. 1.
• Dustin Michael Simcox, 29, of 1245 Louisa St.; state police; possession of three bags of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at Fifth Avenue and High Street in the city on Aug. 3; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Dontay Tyriek Butler, 28, of 901 Almond St.; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver six bags of heroin and related offenses at Franklin and Adams streets in the city on July 12; jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• David Ellsworth Davidson, 35, of 520 Pepper St., Muncy; state police; attempted possession of heroin after he allegedly tried to purchase two bags of the controlled substance from an undercover state trooper near South Lycoming Mall Road in Muncy Township on May 29; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.