DUI charges filed against 9 motorists
Nine motorists have been charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Aaron K. Sidler, 27, of Danville; Muncy police in the 1600 block of John Brady Drive in Muncy Creek Township on Saturday.
• Andrew Placencia, 24, of 1423 W. Fourth St.; city police on Maynard Street on Sept. 18; also charged with careless driving.
• Dietrick B. Lamade, 25, of Houtzdale, Clearfield County; state police at West Third and Court streets in the city on Sept. 10; also charged with careless driving.
• Craig Allen Kinser, 42, of 97 Larue Drive; state Fish and Boat Commission at Susquehanna State Park off of Arch Street in the city on Aug. 27.
• Patrick David Steinbacher, 38, of 1482 Louisa St.; Pennsylvania College of Technology at High and Oliver streets in the city on Aug. 26.
• Nathan Joseph Dunlap Jr., 28, of 743 W. Edwin St.; city police in the 800 block of West Fourth Street on Aug. 16.
• Kedar R. Best, 41, of 2604 W. Fourth St.; city police following a crash at Seventh and Memorial avenues on Aug. 13; also charged with driving with a suspended license and careless driving.
• Jose Navarro Fernandez, 44, of 1305 Mahaffey Hollow Road, Linden; city police in the 1400 block of West Fourth Street on July 22; also charged with possession of marijuana.
• Benjamin John Smith, 38, of Howard; city police; following a crash in the 1000 block of Locust Street on June 23; also charged with possession of 13 bags of heroin and drug paraphernalia.