BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

Person suffers smoke inhalation in Hughesville fire

29firejpeg

One civilian suffered smoke inhalation in a fire that broke out in this structure in the first block of South Main Street in Hughesville about 8:45 p.m. Monday. The person was taken by ambulance to the Muncy Valley Hospital. Flames and heavy smoke were pouring from the rear of the building when emergency responders reached the scene. It took about 30 minutes to bring the fire under control. In addition to borough firefighters, volunteers from Picture Rocks, Pennsdale, Montoursville and Montgomery responded.

KAREN VIBERT-KENNEDY

Sun-Gazette