7 people are charged with various crimes
Seven people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Timothy Arden Goodreau, 50, of 612 Thomas Ave.; Old Lycoming Township Police Dept.; theft and access device fraud for allegedly taking the debit card of his mother Bonnie Goodreau and spending $42 without her permission at 20245 Chatham Park Drive on Dec. 20; jailed in lieu of $7,500.
• Wesley Michael Moore, 21, of 399 Pleasant Stream Road, Trout Run; Old Lycoming Township Police Dept.; possession of a small amount of marajuana, drug paraphernalia and speeding in the 2300 block of Lycoming Creek Road on Dec. 11.
• Matthew Eugene Lucas, 20, of 1888 Fairlawn Ave., Cogan Station; fleeing, attempting to elude police, incapable of safe driving, minor prohibited from operating with any alcohol in system and other related offenses at Lycoming Creek Road and Route 973 on Nov. 27; released on $15,000 bail.
• Jacob Payne Eisman, 29, of Reynoldsville; Old Lycoming Township Police Dept.; possession of a small amount of marajuana, drug paraphernalia and speeding in the 2300 block of Route 1017 on Nov. 14.
• Carlos Ruben Castro Jr., 35, of 1131 Charles St.; state police; failure to comply with registration requirements in regard to his Facebook and Instagram accounts as well as providing false information about his place of employment and unsworn falsification to authorities on Nov. 2; jailed in lieu of $35,000.
• Lacie G. Custalow, 41, of 714 Cherry St.; city police; driving under the influence of marajuana and Nordiazepam, possession of two painkillers and drug paraphernalia, prohibited acts, duties at stop signs at High and Locust streets on Sept. 27; released on $2,500 bail.
• Richard Dean Gardner, 59, of 166 Mulberry St.; county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia at Basin and East Willow streets on Sept. 21; released on $2,500 bail.