10 sentenced recently in Lycoming County Court
Ten individuals recently were sentenced at the Lycoming County Courthouse, according to court documents.
Four were sentenced to state prison. They are:
• Harry T. Walker, 29, 1138 Isabella St., 24 to 48 months with credit for time served for delivery of a controlled substance.
• Ryan J. Hamilton, 27, 344 Sawmill Road, Cogan Station, 24 to 60 months with credit for time served, 50 hours of community service and $2,000 in fines and $480 in restitution for theft by unlawful taking, DUI and driving under suspension.
• Luke M. Higley, 29, Mildred, seven to 24 months with credit for time served for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Heather L. Edwards, 43, state prison, 30 days to 12 months in state prison for misbranding a controlled substance.
Four were sentenced to county prison. They are:
• Stephen T. Cuneo, 22, 2212 Mill Lane, 21 to 60 days with credit for time served and 58 months of intermediate punishment for DUI and driving under suspension.
• Steven J. Taylor, 57, Oklahoma, 72 hours to six months, 25 hours of community servcie and $1,000 in fines for DUI.
• Christopher M. Shawley, 33, 305 E. Borough St., Bellefonte, 30 days to 23 months and 50 hours of community service for possession of drug paraphernalia and tampering with evidence.
• Brittany A. Brooks, 29, 671 Youngs Road, Linden, five days to six months with credit for time served and 50 hours of community service for DUI.
Two were fined. They are:
• Andrew J. Marshall, 41, 1975 Walters Road, Montoursville, $300 for false reports.
• Jessica Mitch, 21, county prison, $50 for harassment.