11 people face DUI-related charges
Eleven motorists have been charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Joshua Gerald Hicks, 27, of 214 Hemlock Hill Road, Montgomery; Montgomery police at Second and Montgomery streets on Feb. 22; also charged with careless driving; his third DUI arrest.
• Brian Todd Shuey, 47, of Pleasant Gap; state police in the 3300 block of Lycoming Creek Road on Feb. 6; also charged with careless driving.
• Daniel J. Diehl, 57, 28 Ikes Drive, Montgomery; Montgomery police at Route 15 and Alexander Drive in Brady Township on Feb. 4.
• Jeremy James Null, 39, of Mifflinburg; state police at East Third Street and Russell Avenue on Jan. 21; third DUI arrest.
• Cassondra L. Mercury; 33, of 110 Reynolds Road, Linden; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police on Route 220 in Piatt Township on Jan. 20; also charged with speeding.
• Dennis Eugene Harris III, 34, 159 Cement Drive, Jersey Shore; state police following a crash at Route 44 and Vandyke Road in Limestone Township on Jan. 7.
• Donald Edwin Kinney, 25, of 5741 Route 87, Montoursville; state police in the 1300 block of Country Club Drive in Loyalsock Township on Dec. 20.
• Jye Michael Smith, 29, of 313 Broad St., Montoursville; city police in the 600 block of Washington Boulevard on Dec. 17.
• Jason C. Anthony, 43, of 1546 Northway Road; city police in the 300 block of Grove Street on Dec. 11.
• Kristie L. Maule, 43, of 711 Weaver St., Montoursville; Montoursville police in the 1000 block of North Loyalsock Avenue on Nov. 12.
• Logan Karl Williams, 19, of Hummelstown; Montoursville police on Interstate 180 in the borough on Sept. 13; also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.