6 people sentenced in Tioga County
WELLSBORO — Six people were sentenced in Tioga County Court recently.
According to court documents, sentenced to county prison time was:
• Michael S. King, eight days to 24 months and a $50 fine for manufacturing, possession and delivery with intent to manufacture and deliver controlled substances.
Sentenced to probation were:
• Romiro I. Sosa, 19, of Mansfield, 12 months for disorderly conduct, possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• James D. Hurd, 43, of Blossburg, six months for giving a statement under penalty.
Sentence to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition were:
• Donald A. Guisewhite, 30, of Tioga, 12 months for fleeing and attempting to elude a police officer.
• Kenneth J. Frank, 47, of Coming, New York, 12 months for driving under the influence.
• Joshua M. Young, 31, of Middlebury Center, 12 months driving under the influence.