8 individuals are facing various drug-related charges
Eight people have been charged with various drug offenses, according to court records.
Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Dylan James Simcox, 21, of 20 N. Broad St., Hughesville; Hughesville Police Department; endangering welfare of children, recklessly endangering another person as well as possession of methamphetamine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Feb. 15 in his home; Simcox allegedly was growing three marijuana plants in his bedroom while two children were living there; there allegedly also were several needles and pills jumbled in with a container of children’s toys; jailed in lieu of $50,000.
• Sahmire Rafeek Teasley, 21, of 1026 Park Ave.; state police; four counts of manufacture, delivery and possession of crack cocaine and two counts of criminal use of communication facility to deliver crack cocaine between Feb. 9 and 14 throughout the city; jailed in lieu of $75,000.
• Jacob Charles Hudock, 20, of 770 W. Third St.; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Jan. 29 in the 600 block of Memorial Avenue; released on $2,500 bail.
• Kelly Marie Rice, 22, of 249 Church St., Sunbury; city police; possession of five bags of heroin and drug paraphernalia on Jan. 2 at 90 Market St.; released on $2,500 bail.
• Windy Marie Erb, 23, of Montandon; city police; driving under the influence of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia, a bag of heroin and a syringe; released on $2,500 bail.
• Stephen Lozorak IV, 24, of 2166 Route 442 Highway, Muncy; state police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Dec. 10 at his home; released on $2,500 bail.
• Chris Robert Evans, 36, of Armstrong; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia as well as driving with operating privilege suspended or revoked on Nov. 11 on the Market Street Bridge; released on $2,500 bail.
• Daniel Raymond Engleman, 27, of 216 Union Ave. White Deer Trailer, White Deer; Lycoming County Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession of three bags of heroin and drug paraphernalia on May 19 along the 500 block on Wyoming Street.; jailed in lieu of $10,000.