11 people accused of drug-related offenses
Eleven people have been charged with various drug offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Katherine A. Steadley, 65, of 659 Campbell St., apt. 2; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver 20 bags of heroin and related offenses at her apartment on Tuesday morning; jailed in lieu of $250,000 bail.
• Melisssa Ann Hyde, 41, of 2629 Riverside Drive, DuBoistown; state police; conspiracy to possession with intent to deliver heroin and theft after allegedly taking drug money from an undercover state trooper for drugs but never returned with the heroin in the 100 block of Maynard Street in the city on April 11; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Walter A. Richardson, 33, formerly of 916 Arch St.; Old Lycoming Township police; possession with intent to deliver 14 grams of crack cocaine and 90 packets of heroin as well as possession of pills without a prescription in the 2200 block of Lycoming on March 27; jailed in lieu of $250,000 bail.
• Tyler Don Newman, 24, of 196 Musser Lane, Muncy; Montgomery police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Second Street in Montgomery on March 23; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Jack Leonard Fry III, 28, of 425 Lower Grays Run Road, Trout Run; state police; possession with intent to deliver cocaine at his Lewis Township home on March 19; released on $25,000 bail.
• Raymond Benjamin Gibbs, 54, of 936 W. Fourth St.; state police; conspiracy to deliver and possession of Oxycodone in the 500 block of Washington Boulevard on March 2; released on $7,500 bail; co-defendants Vanessa Jackson and Jamaal Jackson already charged and released bail.
• Pennsylvania College of Technology students Cassondra Lynn Dicola, 18, of Warriors Mark, Huntingdon County; Joana Stephanie Ariza, 19, of Lebanon; and Megan Elizabeth Grinaway, 19, of Shamokin; Penn College police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in their dorm room on March 1; all three released on $2,500 bail each.
• Skyler Thomas Bower, 26, of 810 Allegheny St., Jersey Shore; Penn College police; possession of Hydrocodone without a prescription, possession of drug paraphernalia and public drunkenness in the 1000 block of West Third Street in the city on Feb. 19; released on $2,500 bail.
• Diavonte S. Rogers, 20, of 68 Broad St., Montgomery; Montgomery police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Broad Street in the borough on Feb. 18; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.