7 sentenced in Tioga County Court
WELLSBORO — Seven individuals recently were sentenced in Tioga County Court.
Sentenced to county jail were:
• Curtis J. Hoover, 25, of Mansfield, one to 15 months for use and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Curtis C. Boyer, 25, of Knoxville, 30 days to six months and a $750 fine for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Mandy M. Clark, 29, of Mansfield, one to five days for possession with intent to deliver drugs.
Sentenced to probation were:
• David L. Schanbacher, 54, of Canton, 90 days and a $300 fine for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Christopher J. Gardner, 28, of Elkland, 12 months and a $50 fine for making a statement under penalty.
Sentenced to accelerated rehabilitative disposition were:
• Jacob Harns, 21, of Blossburg, nine months for DUI.
• Lauren E. Francis, 36, of Westfield, six months for retail theft/disorderly conduct by engaging in fighting.