11 sentenced in Tioga County Court
WELLSBORO — Eleven people recently were sentenced in Tioga County Court.
According to court records, sentenced to county prison was:
• Kyle Wilson, 21, of Covington, six to 24 months and a $100 fine for fleeing and eluding.
Sentenced to probation were:
• Frederick Shaffer, 52, of Westfield, 12 months and a $100 fine for reckless endangerment.
• Angela M. Wilkins, 38, of Covington, six months for harassment.
Sentenced to accelerated rehabilitative disposition were:
• Leo Pierce, 29, of Wellsboro, 12 months for driving under the influence of intoxicants and a $100 fine for harassment.
• Anthony Weimar, 31, of Wellsboro, 15 months probation for corruption of minors and harassment.
• Anthony Pequignot, 24, of Blossburg, nine months for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• David M. Clark, 47, of Wellsboro, 12 months for theft and receiving stolen property.
• Amanda Tomlinson, 29, of Knoxville, 12 months for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Edward S. Moon, 52, of Elkland, six months for defiant trespass and disorderly conduct.
• Richard W. Seeley, 20, of Troy, 24 months for possession of a small amount of marijuana, corruption of minors and selling and furnishing liquor to a minor.
• Paul Losinger, 35, of Liberty, 24 months for use of drug paraphernalia and DUI.