6 people charged with various drug offenses
Six people have been charged with various drug offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Nicholas C. Paddock, 25, of 196 Shawnee Drive, Muncy; city police; possession of 12 bags of heroin and related offenses in the 300 block of High Street on Sunday.
• James Calvin Rooks, 25, of 750 W. Edwin St., and Cabria N. Reed, 23, of 321 Locust St.; city police; delivery of a controlled substance (an unknown pill that was passed off as cocaine) in the 300 block of Memorial Avenue on May 25; Rooks jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail and a probation violation; Reed jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Kevin A. Titus, 18, of 207 Wylie St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; possession of 20 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Long Lane in Nippenose Township on April 18; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Jacob T. Cianci, 19, of Dunmore; Pennsylvania College of Technology police; possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and underage drinking in the 200 block of Rose Street in the city on April 8; released on $2,500 bail.
• Emily N. Latshaw, 19, of Danville; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 100 block of Maynard Street on Jan. 29; released on $2,500 bail.