10 are sentenced in Tioga County
WELLSBORO — The following 10 individuals recently were sentenced in Tioga County Court.
Sentenced to county prison were:
• Tavis S. DeLong, 33, of Painted Post, New York, five days to six months and a $300 fine for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Harry L. Gilbert, 47, of Tioga, six to 24 months and a $50 fine for theft.
• Dylan Hairston, 22, of Wellsboro, 90 days and a $100 fine for possession with intent to deliver controlled substance.
• Francesco Reid Jr., 20, of Tobyhanna, 30 days to 24 months, minus a day, and a $100 fine conspiracy to commit robbery and taking with force.
• Marcus Applebee, 21, of Middlebury Center, 60 days to 24 months, minus a day, and $346 restitution for theft and criminal mischief.
• Theresa Sales, 52, of Tioga, six months and a $100 fine for possession with intent to deliver controlled substances.
Sentenced to probation were:
• Javion A. Madeam, 20, of Stroudsburg, 24 months and a $100 fine for making terroristic threats.
• Samantha L. Arena, 27, of Wellsboro, 90 days for disorderly conduct hazardous offense.
• Craig L Dean, 35, of Knoxville, six months and a $300 fine for DUI.
• Susan A. Francis, 63, of Westfield, 24 months and a $50 fine for retail theft.