10 people charged with drug offenses
Ten people have been charged with various drug offenses. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Levi Ronald Huther, 21, of 1734 Loyalsock Drive; possession of a bag of cocaine and drug paraphernalia at Rural Avenue and Walnut Street on Aug. 31; released on $5,000 bail.
• Jason Robert Yahn, 34, of 506 Thomas Ave.; state police; possession of crack cocaine and possession of contraband for having the controlled substance when he was being incarcerated at the Lycoming County Prison on burglary-related charges on Aug. 11; recommitted in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• Nathan Eugene Crowder, 28, of 626 Fifth Ave.; city police; possession with intent to deliver four bags of heroin and related offenses in the 600 block of Second Avenue on July 21; jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• Lycomimg County Prison inmate Travis Lane Michael, 29, of Milton; Lycoming County District Attorney’s Office; possession of suboxone without a prescription at the jail, 277 W. Third St., on July 17; recommitted in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Lycoming County Prison pre-release center inmate Jasce Patrick Newman, 33, of 26 Washington Blvd.; possession of a controlled sustenance without a prescription (a muscle relaxant) and possession of contraband at the center on July 17; jailed at the county prison in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• Paul R. Briggs, 30, of 2025 W. Third St.; Lycoming County Sheriff’s Office; possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia at west Third and Pine streets on July 6; jailed in lieu of bail.
• Stephanie Marie Inch, 29, of Selinsgrove; South Williamsport police; possession of seven bags of heroin and drug paraphernalia in the 600 block of Route 15 in the borough on June 29; released on $2,500 bail.
• Eric Todd Hubbell, 38, of Linden; city police; possession of cocaine and drug paraphernalia in the 1000 block of Park Avenue on June 12; released on $5,000 bail.
• Gwen Williams, 43, of 1414 E. Third St.; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at West Fourth and Rose streets on May 11; released on $5,000 bail.
• Zebulon Jacob Keefer, 26, of 621 Lloyd St.; state police; possession with intent to deliver cocaine for his alleged involvement in drug sales that occurred last year in late August and again in early October at his apartment; released on $100,000 bail.