7 charged with DUI
Seven motorists have been charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Adam James Phillips, 30, of 286 Angletown Road, Muncy; state police in the 7000 block of Route 405 in Clinton Township on Route 405 on July 28; this was his third DUI arrest.
• Michael G. Prudhoe, 21, of Milford; state police following a crash at Route 44 and Bower Road in Washington Township on July 28.
• Rashaun Johnson, 22, of 604 Maple St.; state police on First Avenue in the city on July 15; also charged with driving with a suspended liscense.
• Keith Douglas Mann, 48, of Secane, Delaware County; state police in the 500 block of Route 15 in South Williamsport on May 26; also charged with speeding and careless driving.
• Gene Edward Lattimer, 47, of Blossburg; Lycoming County Sheriff’s Department in the first block of West Fourth Street in the city on May 6.
• Nicholas R. Levan, 24, of 714 Wilson St.; state police in the 400 block of Market Street in South Williamsport on May 5; also charged with careless driving.
• Lewis John Jean II, 31, of 1647 Walters Road, Montoursville; state police at Fourth and Market streets in the city on April 7; also charged with careless driving.