8 people charged with various crimes in county
Eight people have been charged with various offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Chad M. Maggs, 43, of 1543 Four Mile Drive; city police; DUI on Oct. 15, 2016.
• Joshua J. Williams, 31, of Westfield; city police; possession with intent to deliver, two counts of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia on June 17; released on $75,000 bail.
• Danielle S. Washington, 25, of 929 W. Fourth St.; city police; DUI, driving on a suspended licence and possesion of drug paraphernalia; released on $3,500 bail.
• David Smith, 30, of 621 Grace St.; city police; retail theft on Oct. 14, 2016, for stealing liquor from Wine and Spirits.
• Marvin K. Turner, 31, of Philadelphia; city police; three DUI charges on May 22; released on $3,500 bail.
• Bryant O. Williams, 26, of Philadelphia; state police; two DUI charges and possesion of drug paraphernalia; released on $3,500 bail.
•Brittany L. Henderson, 20, of Glynn Avenue; city police; small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia on May 12; released on $1,500 bail.
•Amanda M. Rivera, 25, of 610 Lycoming St.; city police; small amount of marijuana on May 10; released on $1,500 bail.