11 motorists accused of DUI
TIOGA — Eleven motorists have been recently charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Austin Joseph Moore, 23, Arizona; Mansfield Borough police at West Wellsboro Street, Mansfield, on Aug. 11; also charged with no headlights and disregard of traffic lanes.
• Tyler Lynn Lapoint, 22, 282 Mann Hill Road, Tioga; Wellsboro police at Tioga Street, Wellsboro, on Aug. 5; also charged with furnishing alcohol to minors and operating vehicle with unsafe equipment.
• Malachi Cunningham, 31, 51 S. Main St., Mansfield; state police at Welsh Road and Mills Hill Road, Charleston Township, on July 29; also charged with drug paraphernalia and driving without a license.
• Ronald K. Hudecheck Jr., 52, 29 Dorset Road, Glen Mills; Mansfield Borough police at 718 W. Wellsboro St., Mansfield; also charged with careless driving, disregard of traffic lane and illegal u-turn.
• Donald E. Geneski, 61, 41 Nichols St., Wellsboro; Mansfield Borough police at Saint James Street, Mansfield, on Sept. 14; also charged with driving without a license and parking in a no park zone.
• Desiree Sherwood, 33, 131 Taber St., Blossburg; Wellsboro police at East Avenue, Wellsboro, on Aug. 26; also charged with no headlights, obscured plates and drug paraphernalia.
• Blake Llewellyn Clark, 31, 434 Decoursey Road, Liberty; state police at Gas Company Road, Charleston Township, on June 30; also charged with driving without a license, driving under suspension, failure to drive on the right side of roadway, failure to stop at a stop sign, not driving at a safe speed, careless driving and reckless driving.
• Robert Nelson Holsinger Jr., 46, Maryland; state police at 1 block of West Wellsboro Street, Mansfield, on April 7; also charged with no turn signal.
• Krystal Marie Groff, 31, New York; Mansfield Borough police at North Main Street, Mansfield, on Aug. 19; also charged with careless driving and no headlights.
• Clayton John Amis, 21, Arizona; Mansfield Borough police at North Main Street, Mansfield, on Aug. 27.
• Noah Alexander Corwin, 21, 146 N. Williamson Road, Blossburg; state police at Tower Lane, Richmond Township, on Aug. 20; also charged with careless driving and trespass by motor vehicle.