12 motorists accused of drunken driving
Twelve motorists have been charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Tanya M. Hufnagle, 42, of 656 State St., Antes Fort; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; two counts of DUI as a result of one incident in the 100 block of Wilson Street on Sept. 13 and a second incident the next day in the 100 block North Pennsylvania Avenue, both in Jersey Shore.
• Joseph William Craver, 24, of 241 Back St., Montoursville; state police following a crash in the 2300 block of State Home Road in Clinton Township on Sept. 12; also charged with careless driving.
• Benjamin John Bachle, 38, of 425 Richart Road, Muncy; state police at Clarkstown Road and Maple Lane in Wolf Township on Sept. 3; also charged with resisting arrest and careless driving.
• Scott Allen Young, 51, of New Columbia; the county’s DUI Task Force on Route 405 near the Lycoming-Northumberland county line on Aug. 27.
• BJ Lee Coleman, 27, of 3764 Pine Mountain Road, Jersey Shore; state police at Wilson and Thompson streets in Jersey Shore on Aug. 18; also charged with harassment.
• Andrew M. Bosch, 50, of 944 Broad St., Montoursville; Montoursville police in the 300 block of Broad Street on Aug. 6.
• Walter Lee Wagner Jr., 46, of Loganton; state police in the 200 block of West Third Street in the city on July 15.
• Stephen D. Getz, of Shavertown; Montoursville police in the 500 block of Broad Street on July 8; also charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding.
• Arlene Juanita Spaeth, 29, of 55 Sherwood Drive, Montgomery; South Williamsport police in the 300 block of Hastings Street on July 1; also charged with careless driving.
• Colton Wayne Derr, 28, of Watsontown; city police in the 300 block of Market Street on May 31.
• John Edward Tagge, 55, of 2740 Orchard Ave., state police on Orchard Avenue in Loyalsock Township on May 29.
• Anthony Leroy Clark, 50, of Lewisburg; city police on West Southview Avenue on May 19, also charged with possession of two bags of cocaine and drug paraphernalia.