12 sentenced in county court
Twelve individuals recently were sentenced at the Lycoming County Courthouse, according to court documents.
Two were sentenced to state prison. They are:
• Paul E. Whiteman, 48, state prison, three to six months for DUI.
• Millard S. Beatty III, 30, state prison, seven to 24 months for retail theft.
Six were sentenced to county prison. They are:
• Jody A. Butter, 45, 1166 Huling Road, Linden, 48 hours, six months probation, 50 hours of community service and $500 in fines for DUI and disorderly conduct.
• Justin M. Litz, 29, 360 East Park Apt. 515, Lock Haven, 90 days to 24 months less than one day, 36 months probation, 35 hours of community service and $1,500 in fines for DUI.
• Zyhiir S. Dorsey, 21, county prison, 30 days to six months with creidt for time served for conspiracy to theft by unlawful taking.
• Chad M. Maggs, 43, 1543 Four Mile Drive, 72 hours to six months, 50 hours of community service and $500 in fines for DUI.
• Theodore E. Larsen, 32, county prison, one to 18 months and 50 hours of community service for theft by unlawful taking.
• Teresa A. Anderson, 62, 143 E. Water St., Muncy, five days to six months, 50 hours of community service and $300 in fines for DUI.
One was sentenced to intermediate punishment. He is:
• Juan R. Zaya-Maldonado, 37, 353 W. Third St., 24 months and $258 in fines, $2,017 in restitution DUI, access devise fraud and bad checks.
Three were sentenced to probation. They are:
• Holli A. Trimble, 40, 1751 Frederick Ave., 12 months and 50 hours of community service for retail theft.
• Travis J. Wagner, 20, 759 W. Village Drive, 36 months and 50 hours of community service for theft by unlawful taking and simple assault.
• Stephanie M. Inch, 30, Selinsgrove, 24 months and 50 hours of community service for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.