16 people face drug charges
Sixteen people have been charged with various drug offenses. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Michael R. Puch, 32, of 335 Allegheny St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at his home on Sept. 27; released on $2,500 bail.
• Robert John Saar, 30, of South Punta Gorda, Florida; possession of five bags of heroin, two suboxone strips and four pills of alprazolam (without a prescription) in the 600 block of Seventh Avenue on Sept. 21; jailed in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• Tashi Nasir Clay, 21, of 809 Elmira St.; city police; possession with intent to deliver 10 bags of heroin and related offenses in the 400 block of Louisa Street on Sept. 12; jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• Husain T. Butler, 20, of 427 Louisa St.; city police; possession with intent to deliver 22 bags of heroin, illegal possession of a firearm and related offenses at his home on Sept. 12; jailed in lieu of $100,000 bail and a probation violation.
• Nafis S. Jones, 23, of Philadelphia; city police; possession with intent to deliver 40 bags of heroin and related offenses at 340 Mountain Ave. on Sept. 8; jailed in lieu of $250,000 bail.
• Kenneth K. Bonaparte Jr., 26, of Philadelphia; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver 244 oxycodone pills and related offenses in the 2000 block of East Third Street in Loyalsock Township on Sept. 8; jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• David R. Snitkin, 47, of Centre Hall; Old Lycoming Township police; possession of bag of cocaine and drug paraphernalia on Aug. 4; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Motorist Dominic Gregory Anthony, 27, of Northampton, and two passengers in his vehicle, Branden Michael Eck, 25, also of Northampton, and Brianna Ashley Vinson, 26, of Nazareth; state police; possession of six bags of crystal methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia after Anthony was stopped for speeding on Interstate 180 in Fairfield Township on July 1; Anthony was also charged with driving under the influence of controlled substances; all free on $2,500 bail each.
• Darrell Michael Cosby, 22, of 829 Tucker St.; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at Sixth Avenue and High Street on June 27; a bench warrant for his arrest was expected to be filed after he failed to appear for his preliminary hearing.
• Jerrell Miller-Love, 21, and Terrance Joseph Ellison-Love, 23, both of 303 E. Church St.; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 600 block of Walnut Street on June 24; both released on $5,000 bail each.
• Nijah M. Davis, 26, who also goes by Aniya Michelle Burks, of 814 High St.; city police; possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and false identity to law enforcement in the 400 block of Second Street on June 12; released on $2,500 bail.
• Joseph M. Martin, 23, 686 Sixth Ave.; city police; possession of four bags of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at Fifth and Park avenues on May 9; jailed in lieu of $1,500 bail.
• Bruce L. Jackson Jr., 23, of 513 Berger St.; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver seven bags of heroin in Vine Alley in the city on April 26 and 18 bags of heroin in the same alley on May 4; jailed in lieu of $125,000 bail.