5 sentenced in Tioga County
WELLSBORO — Five individuals recently were sentenced in Tioga County Court.
Sentenced to county jail were:
• Marcus D. Philpot, 35, of Wellsboro, five days to five years less a day for making terroristic threats.
• Randy Lee Pearson, 55, of Pennsburg, five days to six months for driving under the influence.
• David E. Kemp, 47, of Woodhull, New York, five days to six months for driving under the influence.
Sentenced to intermediate punishment was:
• Eric S. Grabowski, 34, of Wellsboro, two years and a $50 fine for reckless endangerment.
• Michael C. Williammee, 60, of Covington, six months and a $300 fine for drivng under the influence.