8 accused of drug-related crimes
Eight people have been charged with various drug offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Robert James Harer, 34, of 1017 Park Ave.; city police; possession of suboxone without a prescription in the 400 block of Little League Boulevard on Oct. 3; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Kenneth Lavern Frey III, 31, of 3134 Green Mountain Road, Trout Run; Old Lycoming Township police; possession of 13 packets of heroin and drug paraphernalia in the 2000 block of Lycoming Creek Road on Sept. 28; jailed in lieu of $7,500 bail.
• Isis S. Dent, 22, of 720 Center St.; city police; possession with intent to deliver 50 bags of heroin and 54 bags of crack cocaine at her home on Sept. 19; jailed in lieu of $75,000 bail.
• Richard Ellis Deeter Jr., 51, of 1070 Hughes Road, Muncy, and David William Krouse Jr., 43, of 1125 Hughes Road, Muncy; state police; possession of methamphetamines and drug paraphernalia in the 700 block of Clarkstown Road in Wolf Township on Sept 1; both sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Drew Alexander Barasky, 24, of 429 Brandon Ave.; city police; possession of eight bags of heroin and drug paraphernalia in the 200 block of Grampian Boulevard on July 25; a bench warrant was expected to be issued after he failed to appear for a hearing.
• Eric Jamal Williams, 25, of 611 Center St.; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at Sixth Avenue and High Street on June 27; released on $7,500 bail.
• Lycoming County Prison inmate Michael Lamont Brown, 30, of Upper Darby; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver 13 containers of marijuana in the 1200 block of West Fourth Street in the city in mid-July 2015; already incarcerated in lieu of on drug charges; recommitted in lieu of $100,000 bail.