9 accused of crimes
Nine people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Corey Wayne Bradford, 27, of 784 Clarence Fry Road, Montoursville; state police; aggravated assault and related offenses for allegedly punching Timothy Null in the head at Bradford’s home and then getting unruly with state troopers when they arrived on the scene on Sept. 17; initially jailed, but now free on $40,000 bail.
• Nasir Williams, 21, of 1722 Memorial Ave.; South Williamsport police; simple assault and conspiracy to possession of marijuana; and Noah A. Brown, 18, of 20 S. Washington St., Montoursville; conspiracy to theft and possession of marijuana for their alleged involvement in the assault of Michael Campbell, who was dragged for four blocks by a car driven by Travis Jack Wagner in the 1500 block of Riverside Drive on July 6 after Wagner, who was already arrested, allegedly stole marijuana from him; Brown was released on $2,500 while a bench warrant was expected to be filed for Williams after he failed to appear for his preliminary hearing.
• Jason Charles Anthony, 44, of 1545 Northway Road; Montoursville police; misdemeanor shoplifting for allegedly stealing $338 worth of merchandise at Walmart, 1015 N. Loyalsock Ave., on June 27; released on $2,500 bail.
• Joseph Bradly Bower, 22, of Milton; state police; furnishing alcohol to minors and corrupting the morals of minors stemming from a party at 12991 Route 87 in Plunketts Creek Township, where he allegedly provided alcohol to people under 21 on June 18; released on $2,500 bail.
• Justin Johnathan Schnaufer, 26, of 123 Harvest Moon Park, Linden; state police; theft and receiving stolen property; and Erika Leigh Vining, 25, of 1664 Randall Circle; receiving stolen property; for their alleged involvement in the theft of Amber Marie McHenry’s mountain bike from the 300 block of Clayton Avenue on June 11; both released on $2,500 bail.
• John Mitchell Poorman Jr., 32, of 2244 W. Fourth St.; state police; theft and receiving stolen property for allegedly stealing two 10-foot long galvanized steel posts owned by Loyalsock Township in the 2500 block of East Third Street on June 10; released on $2,5,00 bail.
• Convicted sex offender Clarence Allen Dishong, 27; South Williamsport police; failure to register with the state police when his address changed from 673 Campbell St. in the city to 6 E. Central Ave. in the borough in mid-May; jailed in lieu of $20,000 bail.