9 people face variety of charges in Tioga County
TIOGA — Nine people either have appeared or will appear before district judges to face various charges.
• Jackie L. Moran Jr., 30, of 225 Rolling Acres Road, Mansfield; state police; theft by deception and receiving stolen property after receiving a down payment of $50 for a black 2002 Ford F150 and selling the car for scrap metal on May 25.
• John E. Wragg, 58, of 244 Church St., Westfield; Westfield Borough police; discharge of a firearm into an occupied structure, recklessly endangering another person, tampering with or fabricating physical evidence, possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia and manufacture with intent to deliver after police found six marijuana plants and pipes after responding to Wragg’s home where he had shot his gun into the ceiling on Sept. 26.
• Cathy J. Hodder, 57, of 244 Church St., Westfiled; Westfield Borough police; manufacture with intent to deliver and possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia after police responded to Hodder’s home after her boyfriend John E. Wragg had shot a bullet into the ceiling and discovered six marijuana plants and pipes on Sept. 26.
• Zoey M. Shomo, 20, of 282 Mann Hill Road, Tioga; state police; criminal trespass and criminal mischief after breaking into the home of Trina M. Patterson through a window with Tyrell M. Schmidt in Knoxville Borough on Sept. 13; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Tyrell M. Schmidt, 31, of 941 California Road, Westfield; state police; criminal trespass and criminal mischief after breaking into the home of Trina M. Patterson through a window with Zoey M. Shomo in Knoxville Borough on Sept. 13; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail; wanted on previous charges.
• Fred F. Carew Jr., 48, of B-124 Forestview Drive, Elkland; Elklald Borough police; theft by unlawful taking after stealing Valium and Oxycodene pills from Stephen Hurd while he was cleaning Hurd’s house on B-117 Forestview Drive, Elkland on Sept. 9.