10 face various charges
Ten people have been charged with various offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Dareesha Brooks-Alston, who turned 19 today, of 815 W. Fourth St.; city police; felony shoplifting after she allegedly tried to flee Kohl’s, 251 William St., with $121 worth of merchandise on Monday afternoon; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail; this was her sixth shoplifting.
• Fareedah Bonita Sanders, 39, of 722 Second St; state police; possession with intent to deliver 68 bags of heroin at Park Avenue and Cemetery Street on Nov. 20; jailed in lieu of of $125,000 bail.
• Pauline Andrea Wheeler, 25, of 1640 Memorial Ave.; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at her home on Oct. 25; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Aliek Q. Carr, 26, of Philadelphia; possession with intent to deliver 50 oxycodone pills and illegal use of a cellphone at Sixth Avenue and High Street on Oct. 21; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• James A. Esposito III, 26, of 1366 Northway Road, Linden; city police; strangulation, terroristic threats, simple assault and harassment for allegedly punching Amy Esposito several times and putting a knife to her throat, telling her “You’re always talking about killing yourself, let me help you,” during a disturbance at her apartment at Newberry Estates, 2500 Federal Ave., on Oct. 18; jailed in lieu of $35,000 bail; court records did not explain how the accused and victim were related.
• Andrew Scott Overdorff, 24, of Milton; city police; possession of six oxycodone pills without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 600 block of Lloyd Street on Oct. 15; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Ronald Taylor Jr., 31, of 646 Cherry St.; the county DUI Task Force; DUI and possession with intent to deliver two grams of marijuana in the 1700 block of West Fourth Street in the city on Sept. 15; jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• Edward L. Klementovich, 48, of 2850 Reach Road; city police; DUI at Reach Road and Reading Avenue on Sept. 14; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Ethan Ross Baggot, 21, of Media; Pennsylvania College of Technology police; receiving stolen property for allegedly having a stolen state Department of Transportation “No Passing” sign in the 300 block of Grier Street on Sept. 9; released on $2,500 bail.
• Brent Montgomery Demartin, 20, of 1072 Vine Ave.; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at his current home as well as in the 400 block of Rose Street on Aug. 18; a bench warrant for his arrest was expected to be filed after he failed to appear for his preliminary hearing.