10 people charged with drug offenses
Ten people have been charged with various drug offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Henry Alexander Blackman, 30, and Kirsten R. Bennett, 33, both of 2704 W. Fourth St.; city police; possession with intent to deliver 15 grams of cocaine and related offenses at their home on Oct. 24; Blackman, also was charged with possession with intent to deliver seven bags of marijuana, jailed in lieu of $125,000 bail while Bennett was jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• Edwin Vergara, 20, of Wilkes-Barre; city police; possession with intent to deliver 108 grams of marijuana in the 1200 block of West Fourth Street on Oct. 20; jailed in lieu of $95,000 bail.
• Jaclyn K. Hutchinson, 36, of 2800 Lycoming Creek Road; Lycoming County District Attorney’s Office; possession of narcotic without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia in the area of Eighth Avenue and Chester Street in the city on Oct. 18; released on $5,000 bail.
• Justin T. Cobb, 24, of 61 Ross St., Montgomery; Montoursville police; possession of three paper packets of heroin and drug paraphernalia in the 300 block of Howard Street on Sept. 6; released on $2,500 bail.
• Additional drug charges against Lycoming County Prison inmate and accused heroin dealer Kadeen Dashon Crawford, 28, of Philadelphia; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver various amounts of heroin and related offenses for his alleged involvement in three drug sales to confidential informants in the 1500 block of Northway Road between Aug. 28 and Sept. 5; recommitted in lieu of an additional $250,000 bail.
• Shawn Anthony Dunn, 23, of 970 1/2 First St.; state police; possession of 50 bags of heroin, delivery of 1.5 grams of heroin and related offenses in the area of Second and Walnut streets in the city on Aug. 1; jailed in lieu of $250,000 bail.
• Aaron Michael Williams, 23, of 617 Second St.; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 600 block of Second Street on July 18; also charged with disorderly conduct; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Murray Allen Zechman, 25, of Selinsgrove; city police; possession of four doses of fentanyl and possession of six tablets xanax at West Fourth and Maynard streets on July 6; jailed in lieu of $100,000 bail.
• Floyd Steadley IV, 47, of 659 Campbell St.; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver multiple bags of heroin to an informant on Campbell Street in the city on April 17, March 31 and mid-October 2016; jailed in lieu of $250,000 bail.