10 people charged with various crimes
Ten people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Lakeisha M. Clark, 19, a resident of Ashler Manor, 276 Ashler Manor Drive, Muncy; state police; aggravated assault and related offenses for allegedly trying to push a staff member down a flight of steps in a dorm at the facility late Monday night; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Joseph Dale Potrzebowski, 36, of 647 Second St.; city police; strangulation, simple assault and harassment for allegedly grabbing Chelsea Miller by the neck, making it difficult for her to breathe in the couple’s home on Oct. 24; jailed in lieu of $35,000 bail.
• Clayton Shane Policastro, 32, of Lock Haven; Montoursville police; felony shoplifting for allegedly stealing $277 worth of merchandise from Lowe’s, 701 N. Loyalsock Ave., on Sept. 22; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Shane Michael Fairfax, 30, of 12 Terrace Lane; state police; theft by deception for allegedly paying for $15 worth of gasoline with a fake $20 bill at the Nittany Minit Mart, 1450 E. Third St., on Aug. 29; released on $2,500 bail.
• Bronson Joseph McClellan, 21, of 803 Spruce St., Montoursville; Montoursville police; theft and receiving stolen property for allegedly stealing $1,486 from cash registers while employed at Lowe’s, 701 N. Loyalsock Ave., between mid-July and late August; released on $2,500 bail.
• Lycoming County Pre-release Center inmate Shane M. Brown, 33, of Lock Haven; the Lycoming County District Attorney’s Office; conspiracy for allegedly conspiring with another center inmate, Thomas Craig Foster, to attempt to smuggle a controlled substance into the center in early June; jailed at the Lycoming County Prison in lieu of $15,000 bail; Foster was charged earlier this year for his alleged involvement in the scheme.
• Jovalle D. Dizard, 36, and Corria Linnel Agnew, 35, both of 170 Pinecrest Drive; state police; simple assault and endangering the welfare of children for allegedly assaulting children in their Eldred Township home in mid-May; both released on $5,000 bail.
• Malachi J.B. Cunningham, 31, of York and formerly of Wellsboro; city police; access device fraud and theft-related charges for allegedly using his then employer’s credit card to make $921 worth of unauthorized purchases as well as “double cashing” a payroll check and taking $65 from the company safe between mid-March and mid-April; released on $15,000 bail; the employer was Ace Locksmith and Safe Co., 515 Cemetery St.
• Nicholas Darwin Brown, 35, of 944 Broad St., Montoursville; a contractor that uses the business name Lycoming Fence Co.; state police; home improvement fraud and theft offenses for taking money from neighbors Marylou Strosser and Deborah Ann Williams to pay for work he was to do at their Loyalsock Township homes in the 2400 block of Blair in February, but he allegedly failed to do the work; released on $10,000 bail.