12 people charged with crimes in county
Twelve people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Henry A. Hancock, 23, of Phoenixville; Pennsylvania College of Technology police department; disorderly conduct and public drunkenness, at 200 College Ave. on Oct. 28; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Devin E. Mims, 30, 2405 Dove St.; city police; possession with intent to deliver, resisting arrest, escape, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while operating privilege is suspended when officers found 11 bags of suspected crack cocaine after he attempted to escape police when he was arrested for a previous offence at 2700 block of Grand Street on Oct. 27; jailed in lieu of $200,000 bail.
• Cody R. Farley, 29, of Allenwood; state police; simple assault and harassment after he tackled his brother to the ground and struck him with a closed fist multiple times at Route 44, on Oct. 28; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Hannah E. Shipman, 27, 3 E. Plaza Drive, Hughesville; Hughesville police; careless driving and incidents involving death or personal injury for striking and injuring a pedestrian and driving away at Murray Lane, Hughesville, on Sept. 11; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Michael S. Hogan, 43, 180 Claire Road, Muncy; state police; DUI and careless driving at Route 405 at Interstate 180 on May 25; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Scott A. Stackhouse, 24, 12398 Route 220, Hughesville; Hughesville police; theft by unlawful taking and stealing a credit card owned by the Picture Rocks Volunteer Fire Co. and spending $2,377 from the card between Dec. 14, 2016, and June 8; jailed in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• Jason M. Sammond, 24, 1410 Saint James Place; city police; delivery of a controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance for seven bags of heroin at High Street on Oct. 30; jailed in lieu of $35,000 bail.
• Janelle L. Hicks, 26, 214 Hemlock Hill Road, Montgomery; state police; retail theft after stealing $69 worth of merchandise from Weis Market on East Penn Street on Sept. 6; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Natasha D. McCobin, 34, 310 Washington St., Muncy; Muncy Township police; DUI, restriction on alcoholic beverages and careless driving on Oct. 28; jailed in lieu of $2,500 bail.
• Jacqueline E. Neron, 31, 66 Willow St., Hughesville; state police; six charges of the Controlled Substance, Drug, Device and Cosmetic Act for selling marijuana to an undercover officer at her home on March 20; jailed in lieu of $75,000 bail.
• China S. Graham, 28, of the State Correctional Institution, 6454 Route 405, Muncy; state police; theft by unlawful taking and tampering with records or identification after stealing personnel files from the Tenner building while on paint detail at the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections prison for women, on Sept. 14; jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• John H. McCabe, 35, 124 S. Maynard St., South Williamsport, Muncy Township police; criminal conspiracy to commit theft by unlawful taking, criminal attempt to commit theft by unlawful taking, criminal mischief and possessing an instrument of crime for attempting to steal $2,000 from an ATM with a crowbar and a masonry hammer, dealing $4,181 in damages at the Muncy Township BB&T on Oct. 23; jailed in lieu of $90,000 bail.