13 accused of drunken driving
Thirteen motorists have been charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Jonathan R. Webster, 33, of Syracuse, Utah; city police at Park Avenue and Cemetery Street on Oct. 24; also charged with possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia; this was his second DUI arrest.
• Gregory A. Klotz, 48, of 4634 Elimsport Road, Montgomery; Montgomery police on Elimsport Road in Brady Township on Sept. 10.
• Julie L. Deak, 42, of 509 N. Washington St., Montoursville; Montoursville police at Weldon Street and Loyalsock Avenue on Sept. 10.
• Justin Michael Neidig, 32, of New York City; state police on Cookie Drive in Muncy Creek Township on Sept. 3.
• Lance Phillip Gingery, 28, of 392 Brentwood Drive, Cogan Station; state police in the 1700 block of Four Mile Drive on Sept. 1; also charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
• Sandra L. Davis, 36, of Ulster; Old Lycoming Township police following a crash on Route 15 in the township on Aug. 26; also charged with driving with a suspended license and careless driving; this was her third DUI arrest.
• Brandyn Lynn Swarthout, 28, of 361 George St., South Williamsport; state police at West Southern Avenue and Market Street in South Williamsport on Aug. 19; also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Nathan R. Demmen, 37, of 4678 Route 220, Linden; the county’s DUI Task Force at East Water and Washington streets in Muncy on Aug. 12; also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Michael Stephen Doane, 62, of 2409 Brushy Ridge Road, Montoursville; state police following a crash on Fairfield Road in Fairfield Township on Aug. 6.
• Trenton Michael Lyons, 24, of 644 Cemetery St.; state police in the 700 block of Shiffler Avenue in Loyalsock Township on July 30; also charged with careless driving.
• Jordan Rashan Jackson, 23, of 507 Pine St.; city police in the 900 block of West Fourth Street on July 30.
• Justin Faust, 25, of 416 Percy St., South Williamsport; South Williamsport police in the 1500 block of West Front Street on July 3.
• Anna Mae Berger, 45, of 614 Pine St.; the county sheriff’s department following a crash at Market Street and Little League Boulevard in the city on April 29.