9 to face charges
Nine people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved
• Michele Carolyn Snyder, 40, and her daughter, Denee Elizabeth Snyder, 25, both of 158 S. Fourth St., Hughesville; Hughesville police; multiple conspiracy counts to causing or risking a catastrophe, operating an illegal methamphetamine lab, prohibited acts and related offenses after police discovered evidence that they were allegedly making methamphetamine in their apartment on Sunday; Michele Snyder was jailed in lieu of $75,000 bail while her daughter was jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• Nicholas A. Biancalana, 29, of 2303 Lycoming Creek Road; city police; misdemeanor shoplifting after he was caught allegedly trying to steal $299 worth of merchandise from Kohl’s, 251 William St., on Saturday; jailed in lieu of $2,500 bail.
• Javona Renee Bateman, 19, of 1510 Grimesville Road; Old Lycoming Township police; aggravated assault, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and related offenses after she allegedly kicked Patrolman Kenneth Brown in the face when he attempted to handcuff her during a disturbance with her aunt, Erica Bartholomew,at the home the two women share on Thanksgiving Day; jailed in lieu of $75,000 bail; Brown was treated at a local hospital.
• Jynelle K. Jasper, 34, of 2586 Riverside Drive, DuBoistown; DuBoistown police; simple assault and endangering the welfare of a child for allegedly striking her 12-year-old son repeatedly with a metal broomstick and locking him out of the house on Nov. 20; released on $5,000 bail.
• Motorist Todd D. Breon Jr., 24, of 166 Brandy Run Road, Cogan Station; Old Lycoming Township police; fleeing police, driving with a suspended license and careless driving following an incident at Route 973 West and Sawmill Road in Hepburn Township on Nov 11; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• April Love Hill, 40, of 212 W. Southern Ave., South Williamsport; Old Lycoming Township police; misdemeanor shoplifting after she was caught allegedly trying to flee the Weis Market, 1916 Lycoming Creek Road with $71 worth of merchandise on Oct. 20; sent a summons to appear before a district judge; this was her second shoplifting arrest.
• Lily Louise Horak, 18, of 813 First Ave.; state police; possession of cocaine in the 300 block of Westminster Drive on Oct. 1; released on $2,500 bail.
• Eric Jamal Williams, 25, of 512 Eddy St.; city police; possession with intent to deliver four grams of marijuana and illegal use of a cellphone at Market and Grafius streets on Sept. 23; jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail.