10 charged with DUI
Ten motorists have been charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Shynell I. Walker, 35, of 827 Waltz Place; city police; also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a revoked or suspended license on West Fourth Street on Sept. 15.
• Shonda M. Bush, 33, of 550 Lose Parkway; city police; also charged with suspension of registration and registration required at the intersection of Memorial Avenue and Eddy Street on Sept. 13.
• Anthony J. Ravert, 22, of Perkasie; Pennsylvania College of Technology police; also charged with duties at a stop sign and two charges of possession for two unmarked containers of Seroquel at Vine Avenue and Susquehanna Street on Sept. 1.
• Blair A. Mitcheltree, 38, of 510 State St., Jersey Shore; state police; also charged with required to be licensed and driving with a revoked or suspended license at Interstate 180 West on July 23; released on $3,500 bail.
• Alexander J. Klopp, 26, of 2201 Royal Ave.; Penn College police; also charged with careless driving at the 1200 block of West Third Street on Nov. 16.
• Rashaun Johnson, 22, of 604 Maple St.; city police; also charged with careless after striking multiple vehicles and fleeing the scene at 614 Fifth St. on June 10.
• Christopher J. Crouse, 25, of 1117 Town Crest Road; city police; Grace Street on Aug. 24.
• Robert P. Butters, 86, of 1337 Lose Ave., Loyalsock; city police; also charged with careless driving at the 800 block of Furnace Street on Feb. 22.
• Amy B. Berger, 38, of Lilburn, Georgia; state police; also charged with careless driving and failing use turn signals at 100 block of Church Street on July 28.
• Ben A. Bressman, 40, of 912 High St.; city police; also charged with resisting arrest and fleeing or eluding an officer after refusing to get out of his car or comply with officers at 100 block of East Willow Street on July 15.