10 charged with various crimes
Ten people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Takirah S. Reid-Lawrence, 19, 2500 Federal Ave.; Old Lycoming Township police; forgery and attempted possession of a controlled substance after she allegedly tried to get a prescription of Percocet filled with a forged prescription at Rite-Aid, 2023 Lycoming Creek Road, on Thursday; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Shawna L. Wiggins, 27, of Bristol; an inmate at the state Correctional Institution at Muncy; state police; aggravated assault and criminal mischief for allegedly punching two corrections officers in the face at the prison on Route 405 in Clinton Township on Dec. 8; recommitted in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• Brent M. Buss, 23, of Watsontown; Montgomery police; DUI, fleeing police, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia following an incident on Second Street in Montgomery on Dec. 2; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Valerie R. Kieffer, 41, of 50 S. Main St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional Police; theft and bad checks for allegedly using an unauthorized $17 Walmart money card at Lingle’s Family Market, 701 Allegheny St., on Oct. 22; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Carl Lewis Ault and Chelsey Lynn McIntyre, both 20 and of 20 Middle Alley, Cogan Station; Muncy Township police; felony shoplifting, receiving stolen property and conspiracy for allegedly stealing $2,100 worth of merchandise from Target, Lycoming Crossing, between Sept. 28 and Oct. 8; Ault was jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail, but McIntyre was released on the same amount.
• Gayle Marie Lawrence, 51, Sayre, Hughesville police; DUI and careless driving following a crash in the 100 block of North Main Street in Hughesville on Aug. 24; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Lycoming County Prison inmate Husain T. Butler, 20, of 427 Louisa St.; state police; possession with intent to deliver 10 bags of heroin and related offenses at Kramer Court and Center Street in the city on Aug. 16; jailed on other drug offenses since earlier this month, he was recommitted in lieu of an additional $50,000 bail.
• Desarie M. Stroetzel, 19, of 339 Allegheny St., Jersey Shore; state police; theft after allegedly taking Monica Enright’s cellphone after she accidentally left it in a restroom at Dunkin Donuts, 7865 Route 220, Linden, on Aug. 12; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Kelly Lynn Parchinski, 30, of Dunmore; an inmate at the state Correctional Institution at Muncy; state police; possession with intent to deliver a strip of suboxone to an inmate at the prison as well as contraband in mid-November, 2016; she was not an inmate at the time she allegedly mailed the strip to the jail; recommitted in lieu of $50,000 bail.