10 motorists accused of DUI in Tioga County
TIOGA — Ten motorists have been recently charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Scott M. Young, 38, 142 S. Broad St., Lititz; Wellsboro police at Main Street, Wellsboro, on Oct. 8; also charged with driving unregistered vehicle and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Ryan James Austin, 24, 11082 Route 287, Wellsboro; Wellsboro police at Tioga Street, Wellsboro, on Sept. 17; also charged with careless driving.
• Andrew J. Werley, 30, Bernville; state police at 3300 block of State Route 414, Morris Township, on Sept. 16; also charged with failure to drive on right side of roadway, failure to drive on roadways laned for traffic and careless driving.
• Patricia Eva Belanger, 54, 28 Elm St., Galeton; Gaines Township police at State Route 6 and John Deer Lane, Gaines Township, on Sept. 3; also charged with careless driving.
• Edward Lee Granger, 70, 1907 Route 660, Mansfield; state police at 400 block of Spencer Road, Richmond Township, on July 2; also charged with no registration, driving without a license, driving under suspension and careless driving.
• Charles Anthony Webster, 47, 469 Gulick St., Blossburg; state police at Gulick Street and White Street, Blossburg, on Aug. 22.
• Jamilynn Dudick Fussell, 40, Virginia; state police at North Route 15 on Sept. 1; also charged with careless driving.
• Randy Paul Cizek, 49, 2258 N. Williamson Road, Mansfield; Mansfield Borough police at South Main Street, Mansfield, on Nov. 10; also charged with driving on the wrong side of roadway, driving on sidewalk and reckless driving.
• Edwin Guevara, 27, Belle Vernon; Mansfield Borough police at West Wellsboro Street, Mansfield, on Sept. 2; also charged with careless driving, driving without a license and driving on the wrong side of roadway.
• Thomas Mark Theron Northup, 20, 104 Paine St., Athens; state police at West Wellsboro Street, Tioga, on Sept. 12; also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, attempting to purchase alcohol under age of 21 and careless driving.