17 charged with DUI in Lycoming County
Seventeen motorists have been charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Mark A. Edwards, 28, of 710 Railroad St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police following a hit-run crash in which he struck a parked vehicle and slammed into a fence and porch at 1126 Allegheny Street in the borough, fleeing the scene to his home, where he suffered an overdose of Xanax and was taken to the local hospital on Nov. 7; also charged with accidents involving damage to unattended property.
• Tony Eugene Day, 52, of New Columbia; state police following a crash at Route 44 and Myers Road in Washington Township on Oct. 28.
• James Daniel Smith, 27, of 116 N. Lincoln Ave., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police in the 500 block of Allegheny Street in the borough on Oct. 20.
• Brandt Edwin Cipriani, 34, of 1905 W. Third St.; Old Lycoming Township police in the 1800 block of Green Avenue on Oct. 18; also charged with driving with a suspended license.
• Sherry Jean Flexer, 38, of 1541 Louisa St.; Old Lycoming Township police in the 1800 block of Caldwell Avenue on Oct. 8.
• Matthew Bruce Phearsdorf, 25, of 2962 Barneys Drive, Montoursville; state police on Interstate 180 in the city on Oct. 5; also charged with careless driving.
• Richard M. Hamm, 43, of 206 Pleasant Hills Road; state police in the 100 block of Hepburn Street in the city on Sept. 30; also charged with careless driving.
• Brian S. Chambers, 22, of 305 Maple St., Jersey Shore; state police in the the first block of West Third Street in the city on Sept. 23; also charged with careless driving.
• Richonne Alden Johnson, 28, of 421 Vernon Ave.; state police at Third and Market streets in the city on Sept. 17; also charged with careless driving.
• Gary Lee Willow, 46, of 506 Stahlnecker Road, Muncy; state police in the 2200 block of Route 442 in Muncy Creek Township on Sept. 16; also charged with driving without a license and careless driving; this was his second DUI arrest.
• Brian M. Nigro, 19, of Montgomery, New York; city police in the 300 block of Park Street on Sept. 12.
• Kevin J. Brown, 48, of 327 Locust St.; city police in the 600 block of Lycoming Street on Sept. 9; also charged with driving without a license.
• Matthew Eugene Eisenhart, 19, of 206 Collage Ave.; South Williamsport police 100 block of Phillips Park Drive on Sept 4; also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Marcelo Feltran, 48, of 372 Griggs Road, Muncy; state police in the 100 block of West Fourth Street in the city on Sept. 3; also charged with careless driving.
• Shelbi Jo Laurenson, 27, of 315 Fluman Lane; state police on Via Bella in the city on Sept. 2; also charged with careless driving.
• Curtis C. Liddic, 22, of 1166 Huling Road, Linden; South Williamsport police in the 1900 block of Riverside Drive on July 14.
• Derrick M. Walker, 35, of 1271 Muncy Exchange Road, Muncy; city police at East Third and Grove streets on July 5.