17 people charged with crimes
Seventeen people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• William F. Vorderbrug III, 34, of 916 Cherry St., and Tucker, Georgia; city police; possession with intent to deliver three bags of marijuana and related offenses at the Cherry Street address on Wednesday; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• Joshua W. Rich, 32, of Woolrich; city police; possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct in the 200 block of West Fourth Street about 10:30 p.m. Tuesday; jailed in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• Mikal Derrick Hammond, 33, Philadelphia; city police; burglary, robbery, criminal trespass, simple assault, theft, receiving stolen property and fleeing or attempting to allude police following an incident at 2630 W. Fourth St. where he allegedly assaulted Octavia Brockenbaugh and Shafi Fleming and stole their cellphones valued at $600 each on Christmas Day; jailed in lieu of $125,000 bail.
• Faith Theresa Schwartz, 25, of Jenkintown, Montgomery County; state police; open lewdness and felony criminal mischief for allegedly exposing herself after she was ordered out of the Angus Inn on Route 220 in Wolf Township; she then scratched five cars in the parking lot with a quarter, causing $5,000 damage on Friday; jailed in lieu of $45,000 bail.
• Jesse Dean Stahl, 41, of 119 Park Road, Jersey Shore; state police; terroristic threats and simple assault for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend, Nichole Lee Barnes during a disturbance at their home in Watson Township on Dec. 21; he allegedly threaten to kill Barnes and her family; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Sarah Jeanette Allison, 25, of 400 S. Broad St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; robbery, simple assault and theft for allegedly robbing acquaintance Danny Hamilton of his cellphone and other items in his pocket at her home on Dec. 20; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• Timothy Joseph Guglielmo, 30, of 846 Memorial Ave.; Old Lycoming Township police; misdemeanor shoplifting for allegedly stealing $10 worth of merchandise from Weis Market, 1916 Lycoming Creek Road, on Dec. 18; jailed in lieu of $5,000 bail; this was his second shoplifting arrest.
• Jerome Williams, 37, of 617 Trenton Place; city police; possession with intent to deliver 37 oxycodone pills and related offenses for allegedly hiding a bag of the controlled substances in his groin that was seized as he was being searched upon being committed to the Lycoming County Prison on another criminal matter on Dec. 17; recommitted three days later in lieu of an additional $95,000 bail.
• Jonathan R. Durr, 23, of 2020 Lycoming Creek Road; state police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia as well as harassment for allegedly striking Justin Lawrence after Lawrence order him out of his property at 2465 Lycoming Creek Road in Loyalsock Township on Dec. 4; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Tabatha Lynn Johnston, 37, of 1801 Sholder Ave.; Old Lycoming Township police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after she collapsed from an apparent drug overdose in a restroom at McDonald’s on Lycoming Creek Road on Nov. 20; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Jacob M,. Bauer, 27, of 408 Anthony St.; DuBoistown police; possession of marijuana and corrupting the morals of minors after allegedly “smoking marijuana with three minors” at 90 Valley St. on Nov. 19; released on $1,500 bail.
• Eugene Allen Clay, 27, of 319 Tinsman Ave.; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver heroin and related offenses for allegedly selling 10 bags of the controlled substance to an informant at Fifth and Market streets in the city on Nov. 15 and selling another 20 bags to an informant in Muncy Township six days later; jailed in lieu of $95,000 bail.
• Joseph John Shaffer, 48, of 3731 Lycoming Creek Road; state police; DUI on Lycoming Creek Road in Loyalsock Township on Nov. 12; also charged with careless driving.
• Christine M. Plocinski, 28, of 549 Cold Watertown Road; state police; DUI following a crash in the 1700 block of Jacks Hollow Road in Armstrong Township on Oct. 31; also charged with careless driving; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• William E. Krauser, 31, of 801 W. Third St.; state police; DUI at West Third and Campbell streets in the city on Oct. 7; sent a summons to appear before a district judge; also charged with careless driving.
• David Anthony Lopez, 35, of 2200 Lincoln St.; city police; possession with intent to deliver 14 bags of heroin and related offenses at his home on Sept. 19; jailed in lieu of $100,000 bail.
• Xavier Lippert, 21, of 2209 Boyd St.; state police; DUI in the first block of Eldred Street in the city on Sept. 9; sent a summons to appear before a district judge; also charged with careless driving.