6 face various charges in Lycoming County
Six people have been charged with various criminal offenses. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Beatriz F. Robles, 28, of 1610 High St.; state police; six charges of possession of controlled substances and two charges of criminal use of a communications facility after undercover police purchased 0.86 and 2.46 grams of suspected crack cocaine from the defendant during two different operations at various locations; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• Markus I. Wade, 18, of 819 Park Ave.; city police; criminal trespass, tampering with or fabricating evidence, theft by unlawful taking and receiving stolen property after a neighbor witnessed two men break into a nearby garage taking a box of miscellaneous items at 851 Second St. on Dec. 11. Wade was caught by police and his accomplice evaded capture, according to an affidavit; jailed in lieu of $100,000 bail.
• Timothy Maddox, 29; city police; burglary, forgery, criminal trespass, theft by unlawful taking, receiving stolen property and possession of a controlled substance when police responded to a call of the defendant trespassing in someone’s car. On his person, Maddox had an unmarked bottle of pills and a check belonging to a local business that he had stolen from recently and forged his name on, at 460 Market St. between Dec 5-7; jailed in lieu of $100,000 bail.
• William C. Wilson, 24, of Louisiana; Montoursville police; possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia, driving without a licence and driving with an unregistered vehicle after police found a pipe and a small amount of marijuana after a traffic stop; released on $2,500 bail.
• Christopher M. Lapp, 34, of 2046 Lincoln Drive; state police; two charges of simple assault and harassment after dragging his girlfriend by the hair, striking her with a closed fist and wrapping his hands around her neck at their home on Dec. 9; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Kevin D. Good, 44, of 208 Broad St., Montoursville; state police; simple assault and harassment after the defendant struck the victim with a closed fist and knocking her out after she confronted him about cheating on Dec. 9; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.