7 sentenced in Tioga County
WELLSBORO — Seven individuals recently were sentenced in Tioga County Court.
Sentenced to County Prison were:
• Jeana L. Barkin, 24, of Lawrenceville, 15 to 30 days and a $200 fine for possession of a small amount of marijuana.
• Alicia A. Knapp, 27, 45 days to 12 months for misuse of a bank/credit card.
• Zoey M. Shomo, 20, of Tioga, 17 to 36 months, a $300 fine and $14 restitution for drug paraphernalia and conspiracy to manufacture drugs.
• Earl G. Tubbs, 49, of Ulysses, 72 hours to six months and a $1,000 fine for driving under the influence.
• David P. Tubbs, 68, of Manassas, Virginia, 163 days to 12 months for agricultural trespass.
Sentenced to intermediate punishment:
• Melanie P. Corbett, 46, of Columbia Crossroads, five years for aggravated assault.
Sentenced to probation:
• Jenny S. Painter, 49, of Wellsboro, 12 months for theft and receiving stolen property.