8 charged with various crimes
Eight people have been charged by area police with various criminal offenses. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Stevie Nicole Dulaney, 23, of 2500 Federal Ave., Newberry Estates; state police; possession with intent to deliver three bundles of heroin, possession with intent to deliver 10 bags of crack cocaine and related offenses in the 2000 block of block of East Third Street about 3:45 p.m. Wednesday; jailed in lieu of $100,000 bail.
• Matthew M. Mattioli, 29, of West Pittstown; Hughesville police; liquefied ammonia gas, operating an illegal methamphetamine lab, causing or risking a catastrophe and related offense after police discovered evidence that he was allegedly making methamphetamine an apartment at 158 S. Fourth St. on Sunday; jailed in lieu of $100,000 bail and a probation violation; already arrested in the case were Michele Snyder and her daughter, Denee Snyder, both of whom live there.
• Eric Tyrell Twyman, 26, of 405 Trinity Place; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at West Edwin and Walnut streets on Nov. 19; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Lori Lee Miller, 55, of 530 Broad St., Montoursville; state police; DUI on Mall Road in Muncy Township on Nov. 11; also charged with careless driving; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Randy Q. Shoemaker, 39, of 72 Beaver Run Lane, Muncy Valley; state police; DUI following a crash on Beaver Lake Road in Wolf Township on Oct. 13; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Jeffrey Lee Hetzel, 56, of 928 W. Fourth St.; city police; aggravated and simple assault, recklessly endangering and possession of instrument of crime for allegedly beating brothers Jerry and Gary Brown with a sawed-off shovel handle outside Hetzel’s home on Sept 26; while Gary Brown declined treatment, Jerry was treated at Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, for a closed head injury and multiple fractures; Hetzel was released on $50,000 bail.
• Laura Marie Faivre, 35, of 1176 Village Road, Pennsdale; state police; misdemeanor shoplifting for allegedly stealing $42 worth of merchandise from the Weis Market in Muncy Creek Township on July 16 and allegedly stealing $38 worth of merchandise from the same store on Aug. 13; released on $10,000 bail.
• Loniqua C. Howell, 33, of 317 Brandon Ave.; Muncy Township police; illegal sale of a firearm and unworn falsification to authorities for allegedly putting down false information on a government form when she attempted to purchase a firearm at Gander Mountain, Lycoming Mall, on May 20; released on $25,000 bail.