8 people charged with various crimes
Eight people have been charged with various offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Warren Eiswerth, 27, of 220 Shady Acres Lane, Jersey Shore; Tiadagthon Valley Regional police; simple assault and harassment after allegedly shoving wife Sasha, causing her to fall backwards, bruising her arm during a disturbance at the couple’s home on Thursday; released on $5,000 bail.
• Ian M. Cohick, 24, of 244 Shady Acres Lane, Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; strangulation, simple assault and harassment after allegedly punching, choking and biting girlfriend Jennifer Hershberger at Cohick’s home on Dec. 1; released on $25,000 bail.
• Rachel Lynn Ossont, 46, of 345 Allegheny St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; theft, receiving stolen property and theft from a motor vehicle after allegedly stealing a 12-person tent and two yoga mats from Aaron Burson’s vehicle at 211 High St. in the borough on Nov. 19; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Kelly A. Faust, 50, of 416 Percy St., South Williamsport; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; theft by deception and bad checks after allegedly writing a $111 bad check to Danielle Darwin the the 300 block of Allegheny Street in Jersey Shore on Nov. 4; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Mandy Lynn Carstetter, 31, of 361 Burke St., Jersey Shore; city police; misdemeanor shoplifting after allegedly stealing $159 worth of merchandise from Kohl’s, 251 William St., on Oct. 5; released on $5,000 bail.
• Amy Myra Wool, 36, of 2125 Eckard Road, Cogan Station; state police; felony receiving stolen property for allegedly possessing and then selling items that were stolen from Twilight Services, 10964 Lycoming Creek Road, Trout Run, between Sept. 29 and Oct. 3; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Corey Loyal, 48, of 24 Washington Blvd.; city police; theft and receiving stolen property after allegedly stealing $74 worth of merchandise from the Goodwill Store, Hepburn Street and Park Avenue, while employed there on Aug. 30; released on $5,000 bail.
• William Andrew Wyatt, 29, of 826 Second St.; city police; burglary, felony trespassing and theft for allegedly breaking into Elizabeth Guerrisky’s apartment at the rear of 803 W. Third St.and stealing a television set on July 17; released on $25,000 bail.